Essay Checker – Free Online Tool
- Work Remotely & Earn Great Money
- Easy To Use Job Board
- Fantastic Training Materials
Welcome to our FREE Essay Checker – Online Tool. No matter if you are a blogger, journalist, college student, or you just love to write, our tool will serve you! Use this FREE Essay Checker to take your writing to the next level.
What Our Tool Does
Our Essay Checker is a one-stop shop to improve your essay. This is the ULTIMATE proofreading tool that provides the following services.
- Identify spelling errors
- Identify grammar mistakes
- Identify punctuation errors
- Verify sentence structure
- Check the consistency of your writing style
From the thesis statement to your conclusion, our Essay Checker will make sure silly grammatical errors are a thing of the past. If you write essays, use this tool to get rid of simple writing mistakes…your teacher will thank you!
Tip: Time Saver – Press “Ctrl + D” to bookmark this Essay Checker
Posts You Might Like…
How To Use It
Our Essay Checker is simple & effective. Follow these steps to proofread your essay in seconds.
- Write your essay
- Copy & paste your essay into our Essay Checker Online Tool
- Click “Check Your Text” to find your errors
- Click the RED “Click Here” button to receive a more in-depth breakdown
GrammarCheck.Me has multiple FREE tools to help you eliminate grammar errors. Our sentence rewriter tool is amongst the most popular! Use these other tools to take your writing skills to the next level.
1) Spell Checker
Nothing is more embarrassing than making a simple spelling mistake. You can spend days writing a perfect essay, but one typo can derail all your credibility. We recommend that you use our FREE spell checker. Just copy & paste your writing into our Spell Checker, and avoid the embarrassment of making very simple spelling errors!
2) Sentence Checker
A complete sentence consists of words put together to form a complete thought. Writing a sentence seems simple, but writers often make the same grammar mistakes. Our Sentence Checker Tool analyzes your sentence structure. It will identify any typographical and formatting mistakes.
3) Grammar Checker
Need a grammar check for your essay, blog post, or research paper? GrammarCheck.Me has your back! Our Grammar Checker is the ultimate proofreading tool. Use this grammar checking too if you are serious about improving your writing.
FAQs – Essay Checker
Q: Where can I get my essay checker for free?
GrammarCheck.Me has a FREE essay checker that you can use for proofreading. Our essay checker makes sure your essay is error-free. Copy & paste your essay into our tool before publishing your work. If you are looking for even more advanced features, check out QuillBot or Grammarly. Both grammar tools are great options!
Q: Is editing an essay cheating?
Editing your essay is NOT cheating. In fact, editing is an important process in the publication process. If you skip out on editing, you are more likely to make silly, spelling errors, grammar errors, and punctuation errors.
Q: Can you edit your college essay?
You should edit your college essay. Here are three reasons why:
- An excellent college essay can improve your chances of getting accepted into the school of your choice.
- Silly grammar & spelling mistakes show a lack of effort and attention to detail.
- Editing your college essay gives you a chance to make sure that your personal statement is the best it can be.
However, if you already submitted your essay it may not be possible to make any changes. Use our Essay Checker Online Tool before submitting your final application.
Q: How many paragraphs is an essay?
The standard essay format is five paragraphs. However, this will vary depending on the type of essay you’re writing. Additionally, each paragraph will vary in length. Some paragraphs will be 100-200 words, while others will be 500 words.
Q: How long is an essay?
Essay length will depend on the type of essay you’re writing. For example, a high school essay will be shorter than a Graduate Student Admission essay. On average, most essays will be about 700 words.
Q: How long should a college essay be?
Most colleges prefer essays that are between 400 and 600 words long. However, some colleges may have different requirements, so it’s always best to check with the admissions office first.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when writing your college essay:
- Start early and brainstorm
- Be concise and to the point
- Proofread carefully before submitting – a well-written essay can be overshadowed by careless errors
- Have someone else read your essay for feedback before you submit it – a fresh set of eyes can often catch errors